In Review: New York Jackie

6.6.14


As a big fan of Jackie Kennedy, I pretty much have every book that has been published about the former First Lady and style icon.

I was recently in Toronto and on a quick trip to Indigo (my new favourite store!) I spotted this on the bookshelf. Split into the decades that Kennedy lived in the city, there are many familiar photos (like the one taken by Ron Galella on the front cover,) and some that even I had not seen before.

This book celebrates her life as a mother, book editor, style icon and a New Yorker, and there is plenty of inspiration to be found within the pages.

This is not a coffee table size book (a relief when packing my bag!) but definitely one that any Jackie Kennedy or fashion fan should have in their collection.

Click here to purchase. 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground