Hello September...

1.9.14


September is here and it seems as if the year is really flying by! The autumn is my favourite season, and I must admit I have sneakily been looking forward to the colder weather as it gives me the opportunity to wear all my amazing boots and coats!

With the start of September brings the 'back to school' feeling, or the chance to start afresh. I usually use August as a thinking month, brainstorming new ideas and working on plans for future projects and interests. August has been super busy for me working on these new ventures and I can't wait to share them with you all in the coming weeks and months. I have big ideas for Political Style and its future, as well as many new things in my personal and professional life.

Do you view September the same as me? Do you have any big plans that you can't wait to share? I'd love to hear them!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground