Juice Beauty

12.10.15

Juice Beauty
As I get older, I definitely find myself taking more care of my skin. I admit I used to be really lazy about removing make-up at the end of the day, enjoying the secret thrill of going to bed with my mascara on just because it was so naughty.

I'm now much better behaved, and clean my face every night using a proper routine. I've just started using products from Juice Beauty, a brand which is committed to using certified organic ingredients high in antioxidants. The brand also counts Gwyneth Paltrow as their Creative Director, Makeup.

From cleansing oils to boosting serums, Juice Beauty's products are good for the skin and good for the soul. I now actually look forward to my evening routine, and giving my skin a nightly treat thanks to the range of gorgeous organic products.

I'd love to know about your nighttime skincare routine. Which products do you use and how did you create your skincare schedule? Share your thoughts with me in the comments below.

Thanks to Juice Beauty for sending me the products to try! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground