Happy Weekend!

29.11.15

Hooray! The weekend is finally here! After a long week of new projects, deadlines and meetings, it's great to have a little down time.

I'm trying something a little different for Sunday's regular post. You'll still be treated to my favorite reads of the week, but also a snapshot of what I've been up to! I took a fun trip to Tetbury at the start of the week, meeting with an amazing antiques dealer and then having a great lunch at Calcot Manor. You may remember I visited there in September, so it was fun to go back to a little piece of Cotswalds magic so soon! The rest of my week was spent working hard and trying to fight off the dreaded seasonal lurgy, which I have now unfortunately succumbed to. :(

But in between all the madness, I've seen some great posts. Read on for more....

Princess Marie Chantal of Greece on how to build a successful career: as a small business owner, her advice and record of achievement is completely inspiring!

Watch brands find growth in women's market: I'm never without my watch, so it's fascinating to see how watches are making their stake in a crowded market

15 rare treasures in Phillips's first Hong Kong watch auction: guess I've been thinking alot about watches lately!

Martha Stewart home tours: a journey through Martha's homes! Serious interior inspiration right here!

Hope you're having a great weekend! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground