Happy Weekend!

24.1.16


I thought January was supposed to be a quiet month... hands up if yours has been super busy too? This week I had a great trip to Tetbury in the beautiful Cotswolds. The cold weather and winter sunshine made it even more spectacular! For those of you battling with the snow, stay safe and stay warm!

Here's what I've been reading this week...

How to use your network to become a power connector: networking is key, and this piece provides you with the insight you need!

Annie Leibovitz's new exhibition is a life affirming celebration of womanhood: with portraits of some of the world's most inspiring women, I'm hoping I can get to London in time to see this amazing exhibition.

Here's why Michelle Obama will always be the First Lady of fashion: no explanation required!

What Apple and Starbucks taught me about building a brand: marketing tips from two of the most successful global brands. 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground