Happy Weekend!

3.4.16


Happy Weekend everyone! This week has been a funny one for me, giving me time to reflect on things from the past and where the future is headed. Deep thoughts for a Sunday! As one chapter nears its end for me, and a new one is about to start, I'm reminded by the good things that have happened and remain hopeful for the future.

Amongst the deep thoughts, here are some links that I've checked out.

House of Cards quotes: now I need to find many opportunities to use these daily! You're welcome! :)

Seven brands go April Fools: were you fooled this April?

The Queen through the ages: Her Majesty is an absolute style icon- which outfit is your favourite?

The Plaza sells its chandeliers: they've made the Baccarat beauties into earrings! I am very tempted!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground