Happy Weekend!

15.5.16


Hooray for the weekend! It's been a week of fresh starts for me- I've started working on a new digital project in London and am excited to see what the next few weeks bring. Lots of hard work and late nights are ahead of me! I've been catching up on the following links in between breaks and when I needed a little different reading!

How MSPs use Twitter: a fascinating look into how Members of the Scottish Parliament use Twitter to connect with their constituents.

The Good Wife and its lessons for dressing: whilst this amazing show may be over, its fashion lessons will live on.

The real beach house from Grace and Frankie: I am obsessed with this show...and even more with the perfect beach house! Hooked on Houses has found the real version!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground