The Barbour Beadnell

1.3.17

I love my Barbour jacket. The motorcycle style in black is the most versatile coat I've purchased, perfect for keeping warm in the unpredictable British weather and the easiest coat to take away on business trips. As it comes up to its four year birthday, I've found my eye looking at other Barbour jackets to add to my collection.


Our favourite political fashionista Theresa May is also a fan of Barbour, and she has been wearing the Beadnell style pretty frequently. From campaigning in her constituency to attending church, and most recently to celebrate the Conservative by-election victory in Copeland, May's Barbour is never far from her side.


The PM owns the Beadnell style in traditional olive. But in true Theresa style, the lining is completely chic, and styled with the Liberty print in Purple Rose! Whilst they don't make this particular design any more, there are some great alternative Liberty print versions available, including this black design with the Ros print.

What's your favourite style of Barbour jacket? 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground